React Graphite Paddle- Amazing Nomex Sweet Spot!
Ships for FREE to most areas in Canada!
Weight is between 7.9 - 8.3 oz
"I believe it has the best combination of feel for the touch shots and power for the overheads and hard drives." - Chris Riportella, Team ONIX Pro Player, on the ONIX React
The React™ paddle uses a hybrid of the two most popular cores with patent-pending Fusion Core™ technology that delivers optimal touch on the perimeter with a polypropylene base and maximum power in the sweet spot with a nomex insert.
- FUSION CORE™ TECHNOLOGY
- Utilizes the two most popular cores: a polypropylene base with a precisely placed nomex insert that boosts power in the sweet spot and offers excellent control and pop along the perimeter of the paddle. *Patent Pending Technology
- GRAPHITE FACE
- Offers light-weight characteristics for added speed, pop, and maneuverability
- WIDE BODY SHAPE
- Extends the width of an oversized paddle shape for the largest sweet spot
- TENNIS HANDLE
- Mimics the handle shape of a table tennis racket with a flared, wood handle
- Delivers heavy-hitting power for added strength behind smashes
- Face: Graphite
- Core: Fusion Core - Polypropylene with Nomex Insert in Sweet Spot
- Paddle Shape: Widebody
- Handle Shape: Tennis
- Edge Guard: Yes
- Made in Mexico
- 1 year guarantee