Head Margaritaville Chill Paddle
LIKE THIS? USE CODE "CLUB" TO GET A SPECIAL DISCOUNT!
- OVERALL: The Radical Tour Paddle gives excellent control in a 7.9 ounce paddle. It has a textured carbon fibre hitting surface for maximum ball bite and spin. The lighter weight permits faster swings for more spin and faster reactions
- HITTING SURFACE: Carbon/Graphite Hitting Surface offers superior feel and increased control. Extreme Spin Texture offers better bite on the ball for increased control and spin.
- MATERIAL: This graphite paddle takes advantage of HEAD's most advanced tech. A polypropylene honeycomb core is paired with a new Ergo Grip for the perfect touch everytime with minimal vibration.
- SPECS: THICKNESS: 13.0 mm / 1/2 in, WEIGHT: 225 g / 7.9 oz, LENGTH: 408 mm / 16 in, WIDTH: 199 mm / 7 7/8 in, GRIP SIZE: 107 mm / 4 1/4 in
- CHS Carbon/Graphite Hitting Surface offers superior feel and increased control for the competitive player. Light weight surface helps give the paddle a reactive nature to create excellent pop on the ball while maintaining incredible touch.
- OTC (Optimized Tubular Core) Head engineers have optimized the tubular construction (OTC) of the polypropylene honeycomb core to create perfect playability, feel and sound suited for all levels of play
- EST Extreme Spin Texture offers better bite on the ball for increased control and spin.
- CG Comfort Grip Specially formulated EVA material has been inlaid into the new Ergo Grip creating a softer feel that dampens vibration for ultimate comfort and playability