Head Margaritaville Fins Paddle
If you are looking for ultimate control in the Margaritaville Series – this paddle is for you. The Fins paddle is a lighter weight paddle with a unique Diamond Shape for more control on each shot.
The reduced head weight allows for a faster swing speed, giving you more reaction time and ultimate power. It features an Optimized Tubular Construction (OTC) honeycomb polymer core and a carbon graphite hitting surface (CHS) with Extreme Spin technology , as well as a Comfort grip for great feel, touch and ultimate dinking ability. FINS UP, PADDLES UP!
MATERIALS:PP + CF
THICKNESS:11.0 mm / 7/16 in
WEIGHT:215 g / 7.6 oz
LENGTH:408 mm / 16 in
WIDTH:199 mm / 7 7/8 in
GRIP SIZE:107 mm / 4 1/4 in
- GRAPHITE / CARBON HITTING SURFACE
- HEAD’s Graphite Hitting Surface (HS) offers a superior feel and increased control for the competitive player. This lightweight surface provides the paddle a reactive nature creating excellent pop on the ball while maintaining incredible touch.
- OPTIMIZED TUBULAR CORE
- HEAD engineers have optimized the Tubular Construction (OTC) of the polypropylene honeycomb core to create perfect playability, feel and sound suited for all levels of play.
- EXTREME SPIN
- HEAD’s Extreme Spin Texture offers better bite on the ball for increased spin and control.
- COMFORT GRIP SYSTEM
- Specially formulated PU material has been inlaid into the new Ergo Grip creating a softer feel that dampens vibration for ultimate comfort and playability.