Outbreak Paddle - 3 Colours To Choose From!
This is an amazing paddle. I play with it exclusively, you get what you pay for. David Bussiere (Owner Third Shot Drop).
Stronger. Faster. Precise. Just like you will be when you try the all-new ONIX Outbreak. The newest pickleball paddle from Onix features a graphite face reinforced by TeXtreme® Technology for better touch and control without adding weight.
Found in pro tennis rackets, hockey sticks, and record breaking aero helmets, TeXtreme® Spread Tow woven carbon fiber fabrics increase stiffness and strength without adding weight thereby giving players pinpoint control on their shots.
The Outbreak's medium weight (7.8 – 8.2 oz.) provides the perfect weight and feel for maximum control and spin. The polypropylene core features an increased thickness for better touch to absorb shock while still delivering baseline power. Featuring a wide body shape, the Outbreak (15 1/2" x 8 1/8") offers increased paddle size and the largest sweet spot. Experience Onix's newest paddle reinforced by TeXtreme® Technology, because winning is fun.
- POLYPROPYLENE HONEYCOMB CORE
- Polypropylene Core with increased thickness for better touch, power, and pop.
- GRAPHITE FACE REINFORCED BY TEXTREME®
- TeXtreme® spread tow carbon fiber fabric gives you greater touch, control and durability without increasing the weight of the paddle.
- WIDE BODY SHAPE
- Extends the width of an oversized paddle shape for the largest sweet spot
- TENNIS HANDLE
- Mimics the handle shape of a table tennis racket with a flared, wood handle
- Balances power and speed for all-around performance
- Face: TeXtreme
- Core: Polypropylene
- Paddle Shape: Widebody
- Handle Shape: Tennis- 4" 1/4
- Weight: 7.8 - 8.2 oz.
- Edge Guard: Yes
- Made in Mexico